Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||PCB Air Dust Cleaner||PCB Size:||L80xW60mm - L500x W380mm|
|Air Pressure And Flow Rate:||4-6Bar , Max. To 10L/Min. Intake Pipe Size 8mm||Weight:||145kg|
|Power Supply And Load:||AC 220V Single-phase Supply Max. To 300VA||Conveyor Hight:||900±20mm|
|Usage:||Use For Clean The Dust On The PCB||PCB Thickness Support:||Min. To 0.7mm - 3mm|
10L/Min Air flow rate PLC control system PTCC-350 model PCB air dust cleaner
1. PLC control, Color HMI operation system.
2. Patented coupling structure is benefit to operation, extend the life of working parts.
3. Drawer design of roller and support group, convenient in operation and maintenance.
4. Apply in cleaning of PCB during SMT after AI, roller and clean brush can work indepently, vacuum clean mode optional.
|PCB Size||L80xW60mm - L500x W380mm|
Use for clean the dust on the PCB
|Brushing Speed||Stepper motor 200 - 1200 R.P.M|
Power supply and load
AC 220V Single-phase Supply Max. to 300VA
|Air pressure and flow rate||4-6Bar , Max. to 10L/Min. intake Pipe size 8mm|
PCB thickness support
Min. to 0.7mm - 3mm
1) What's the whole process to buy the machine from your company ?
1. Send email or message to us by contact.
2. Confirm the basic info. include final price , shipping , payment methods and other terms.
3. We will send the proforma invoice to you for confirming the order.
4. Remind the client do the payment according to the method put on proforma invoice.
5. Arrange the production for the order in terms of the proforma invoice after confirming your full payment.
6. Machine aging test then check the products in good packaging condition before shipping.
7. Delievery the machine by air or sea.
2) This is the first time I use , how to operate?
The machine have english manual and guide video that show you how to use machine. If you still have any question, we can make online video to teach our clients how to use it.
3) What is the payment way ?
We accept the payment terms: Bank transfer, WesterUnion, Moneygram, Paypal, etc.
Contact Person: Kevin Lau