Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimension:||800L*800W*950H (mm)||Working Height:||900±20mm|
|Total Power:||5KW||Control Method:||Touch Screen + PLC|
|PCB Process Parameters:||Set, Save And Call On The Touch Screen||Buzzer:||The Buzzer Indicates That The Job Is Complete|
5KW Selective Wave Soldering Machine,
220V Selective Wave Soldering Machine,
5KW Selective Spray Machine
Total Power 5KW Selective Wave Soldering Machine Integrated Spray
FS-250 Selective Soldering Machine Spray and Soldering Integrated
Operation process of Selective Soldering Machine FS-250
The operator puts the component-inserted PAB board on the platform of the selective soldering
machine, presses the start button, and the PCB board moves to the set position for spraying flux.
After spraying the flux, the soldering starts, and after the soldering is completed, it returns to the
starting position, the operator removes and puts in the next board.
Paremeter of Selective Soldering Machine FS-250
|Machine frame and cover||Aluminium extruded sections frame + Door|
|Top component height||Max180mm|
|Bottom component height||Max30mm|
|PCB Process Edge||＞3mm|
|Selective spray system|
|Spray movement mode||PCB movement in XYZ axis|
|Spray flux volume||130ml|
|Spray flux add mode||Manual|
|Spray nozzle type||Needle|
|Spray cycle time||1 Sec/ soldered dot|
|Spray movement precision||0.05mm|
|Spray flow control||pressure gage + flow valve|
|Selective Soldering System|
|Welding movement mode||PCB movement in XYZ axis|
|Movement mode||Step motor + linear rail|
|Solder feeding mode||Manual( Option: auto)|
|Solder melting time||20min|
Pictures of Selective Soldering Machine FS-250
Advantages of selective soldering machine
1. There is no need for special jigs and furnace trays when welding.
2. The through-hole parts do not need to use Reflow-resistant high-temperature materials. Use general wave soldering conditions.
3. Good welding quality and hole filling rate can be obtained during welding.
4. Save energy. There is no need to have a large tin furnace like wave soldering, and no need to have a long heating zone as long as a reflow furnace to achieve the goal.
5. Save cost. There is no need to use too many solder bars like wave soldering.
6. The avoidance area is smaller than the furnace tray made by wave welding.
7. The circuit board is not easy to bend and deform due to high temperature.
8. Compared with traditional wave soldering and SMT, it saves time.
Contact Person: Ivan Zhu