Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||880L*1040W*960H (mm)||Operating Height:||900±20mm|
|Total Power:||6KW||PCB Weight:||Max5Kg|
|Solder Capacity:||16KG||Solder Power:||3 KW|
|Wave Height:||Max 5mm||Power Supply:||220V 50/60HZ|
Intelligent Programming Selective Soldering Machine,
PCB Selective Soldering Machine,
PCB Selective Soldering Equipment
Automatic PCB Selective Soldering Machine, Selective spray & soldering system
Features of Selective Soldering Machine FS-250
★ Multiple mode/function selection, greatly improve productivity
Selective spray + soldering
★ Intelligent programming, good compatibility, maintenance convenient
★ Remote monitoring, teaching, and training
Paremeter of Selective Soldering Machine FS-250
|Machine frame and cover||Aluminium extruded sections frame + Door|
|Power supply||220V 50/60HZ|
|PCB size||Max: 350(L) *250(W) (mm)|
|Top component height||Max180mm|
|Bottom component height||Max30mm|
|PCB Process Edge||＞3mm|
|Selective Spray System|
|Spray movement mode||PCB movement in XYZ axis|
|Spray flux volume||130ml|
|Spray flux add mode||Manual|
|Spray nozzle type||Needle|
|Spray cycle time||1 Sec/ soldered dot|
|Spray movement precision||0.05mm|
|Spray flow control||pressure gage + flow valve|
|Selective Soldering System|
|Welding movement mode||PCB movement in XYZ axis|
|Movement mode||Step motor + linear rail|
|Solder feeding mode||Manual( Option: auto)|
|Solder melting time||20min|
|Solder nozzle size||Standard D8mm, other sizes is option|
|Solder cycle time||5 Sec/ soldered dot|
|Temperature control mode||PID+SSR|
|Temperature setting range||Max4000C|
|Wave height||Max 5mm|
0.2Kg/8H(Not N2 protection)；
0.01Kg/8H (N2 protection)
|N2 protection system|
|N2 protection mode||Nozzle and solder pot|
|N2 flow control||Digital flow control|
|Top cover exhaust||Customer supply|
|Exhaust quantity||1 PCS|
|Exhaust volume||About 5m³/h|
Pictures of Selective Soldering Machine FS-250
Advantages of selective soldering machine
1. There is no need for special jigs and furnace trays when welding.
2. The through-hole parts do not need to use Reflow-resistant high-temperature materials. Use general wave soldering conditions.
3. Good welding quality and hole filling rate can be obtained during welding.
4. Save energy. There is no need to have a large tin furnace like wave soldering, and no need to have a long heating zone as long as a reflow furnace to achieve the goal.
5. Save cost. There is no need to use too many solder bars like wave soldering.
6. The avoidance area is smaller than the furnace tray made by wave welding.
7. The circuit board is not easy to bend and deform due to high temperature.
8. Compared with traditional wave soldering and SMT, it saves time.
Contact Person: Ivan Zhu