Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Preheating Zone Length:||1800 Mm||Weight:||1920 Kg|
|Preheater:||Cast Aluminum Plate + Hot Air||Conveyor Width Adjust:||Electric Control|
|Control:||PC+PLC||Solder Pot Capacity (kg):||Approx. 400|
|Dimensions:||4500*1400*1700mm||Conveyor Width (mm):||Max 350|
|Solder Pot Material:||Titanium Alloy||Flux Feeding:||Auto Feed|
|Flux Spray:||Step Motor Control||Finger Type:||V, L Or Customized|
PLC Automated Soldering Equipment,
4500*1400*1700mm Automated Soldering Equipment,
4500*1400*1700mm Lead Free Soldering Machine
Auto Feed Lead Free Automated Soldering Equipment RF 350XL Hot Air
Full Automatic Lead Free Wave Soldering Machine RF-350XL Hot Air
Basic date of wave solder RF-350XL
|Top IR preheating|
|400/450 max PCB width,|
|Central support for big PCB|
|Power supply||3P/AC 380V|
|Flux feeding||Auto feed|
|Finger type||V, L or customized|
|Conveyor width adjust||Electric control|
|Conveyor width (mm)||Max 350 or customized|
|Preheater||Cast aluminum plate + hot air|
|Solder pot capacity (kg)||Approx. 400|
|Machine Dimension (mm)||4500*1400*1700|
|Preheating zone length (mm)||1800|
|Solder pot movement||Up/down, in/out all-electric control|
|Solder pot material||Titanium alloy|
|Flux spray||Step motor control|
|Cooling type||Forced air cooling|
Features of wave solder RF-350XL
1. Wave Soldering Machine Pneumatic components: Japan SMC pneumatic components and other import brands,ensuring gas supply accurate and steady.
2. Spray control: computer control or manually adjust switch.
3. Cleaning device: automatic cleaning, modular design, easy maintenance.
4. Temperature Protection:ETA using third-party over-temperature protection, multiple protection layers to ensure safe operation.
5. Wave Soldering Machine comply with CE, CCC, UL and other standards and specifications.
6. Automatic board connection device, smooth and stabe.
7. A special aluminum alloy guide rail, high strength and hardness to ensure no deformation.
8. Rodless cylinder or stepper motor drive spray head, round-trip injection, spray area is automatically adjusted with PCB width and speed.
9. 1800mm long four period of preheating. Infrared independent PID temperature control, heating uniform, safe and stable.
10. 4mm SUS316 stainless stell furance, new furance design, beautiful shape and easy to clean.
Infomation about wave solder RF-350XL
Flux in the wave soldering process has a primary and a secondary objective. The primary objective is to clean the components that are to be soldered, principally any oxide layers that may have formed. There are two types of flux, corrosive and noncorrosive. Noncorrosive flux requires precleaning and is used when low acidity is required. Corrosive flux is quick and requires little precleaning, but has a higher acidity.
Preheating helps to accelerate the soldering process and to prevent thermal shock.
Some types of flux, called "no-clean" fluxes, do not require cleaning; their residues are benign after the soldering process Typically no-clean fluxes are especially sensitive to process conditions, which may make them undesirable in some applications.Other kinds of flux, however, require a cleaning stage, in which the PCB is washed with solvents and/or deionized water to remove flux residue.
Pictures of wave solder RF-350XL
Contact Person: IVY