Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warm Time:||Approx. 20/min||No. Of Preheating Zones:||3|
|Preheating Model:||IR Tube Option : Hot Air Convection||Componet Clearance (mm ):||130 MM|
|Conveyor Direction:||Optional||Conveyor Angle:||4 ~ 6 C|
|Conveyor Width Adjustment:||Manual||Conveyor Height:||750 MM|
RF 350A Wave Soldering Machine,
0.4MPa Wave Soldering Machine,
RF 350A Dip Soldering Machine
Lead Free RF 350A Wave Soldering Machine SMT Dip Production Line
Dip Production Line SMT Lead Free Wave Soldering Machine RF-350A
Basic Date of wave Solder Machine RF-350A
|Preheating Model||IR tube Option : Hot Air Convection|
|No. of Preheating Zones||3|
|Preheating Length||1800 MM|
|Preheating Temp.||Room Temperature : ~300C|
|Warm Time||Approx. 20/min|
|PCB Width ( L x W )||350 MM|
|Conveyor Height||750 MM|
|Componet Clearance (mm )||130 MM|
|Conveyor Width Adjustment||Manual|
|Conveyor Angle||4 ~ 6 C|
|Transmission Method||Air cylinder|
|Spraying Pressure||0.25MPa ~ 0.4MPa|
|Flux Flow||Flux Flow meter|
|Auto Flux Feeding||Optional|
|Exhaust Method||Upper Exhaust|
Product features of Wave Solder Machine RF-350A
1. The front door has a lift-up design, and the rear door is push-pull; it adopts a plastic spraying process to keep the paint off, beautiful and durable.
2. Four sections of full hot air independent 2000mm lengthened preheating zone, full hot air independent PID temperature control, uniform heating, safe andstable; Make the PCB get a good soldering effect.
3. Patented titanium alloy chain claw (thickened "double hook" or "heavy claw" type), non-sticky, non-deformable, and long life.
4. Three observation windows, beautiful and generous in appearance, convenient for operation and maintenance.
5. The tin furnace rises and falls and enters and exits, the combination of automatic adjustment and manual adjustment
The role of spoiler wave
The role of spoiler wave: SMT component soldering and prevention of missing soldering, it ensures proper distribution of solder through the circuit board. The solder penetrates through the slit at a relatively high speed, thereby penetrating into a narrow gap. The spray direction is the same as the direction of the circuit board. For SMT components, the spoiler wave can basically complete the welding. But for through-hole components, the spoiler wave itself cannot properly solder the components. It leaves unevenness and excess solder on the solder joints, so a second wave---advection wave is needed.
The Picture of Wave Soldering Machine
Contact Person: IVY