Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Solder Pot Capacity (kg):||About 400kg||Weight (kg):||1650|
|Transmission Method:||Air Cylinder||Solder Pot Material:||Stainless Steel 316L (or Titanium Alloy)|
|Control:||PLC + Temp. Control Meter||Preheating Zone Length (mm):||2100|
|Dimensions:||4200*1450*1700 MM||Preheater:||Ceramic IR Heating Pipe|
|Finger Type:||V, L Or Customized||Solder Pot Movement:||Up/down, In/out Manual Control By Handwheel|
|Conveyor Width Adjust:||Electric Control||Flux Feeding:||Auto Feed|
SS316L SMT Soldering Machine,
RF 400A SMT Soldering Machine,
SS316L SMT Assembly Machine
Lead Free SS316L SMT Soldering Machine For Assembly Line RF 400A
SMT Lead Free Wave Soldering Machine for Assembly Line RF-400A
Product Performance of wave solder RF-400A
1. Chinese and English man-machine interface, can be switched at any time
2. Full touch screen plus PLC control, all parameters are set, saved and recalled in the touch screen
3. With two temperature measurement interfaces, the tem-
perature curve can be tested with the temperature measure-
4,. Brand controling system like Mitsubishi, SchneiderOmron etc will warrant the stability of the machine
5. CE certificated
6. Entrance of machine, It can connect with inserting con veyor directly
7. Stainless steel long shaft pin chain conveyor, never abra-sion
8. Stepper motor for sprayer driving, sider/rail for sprayer guiding Sprayer moving speed can be setin touch screen.
9. Moving speed will not be influent by air pressure.
10. Compare with air cylinder driving, it's moving quietly, stably, less maintenance, longer lifetime.
11. Any parts contact with solder they are made of Ti(not plated TI, not cast iron pot). Just like solder pot impeller, wave tunnel, wave nozzle, bolts and nuts etc.
So to grantee the lead free solder's pureness and kep the pot no eroded.
12. Cavesr apeathat at eftef mexdire
Specifications of wave solder RF-400A
|Power||380V 50HZ / 220V 60HZ|
|Dimension ( L*W*H )||4500*1400*1700|
|PCB Width ( L x W )||350 MM|
|Conveyor Height||750 MM|
|Componet Clearance (mm )||130 MM|
|Conveyor Width Adjustment||Manual|
|Conveyor Angle||4 ~ 6 C|
|Control Mode||PLC + Temp. control meter|
|Preheating Model||IR tube Option : Hot Air Convection|
|No. of Preheating Zones||3|
|Preheating Length||1800 MM|
|Preheating Temp.||Room Temperature : ~300C|
|Warm Time||Approx. 20/min|
|Transmission Method||Air cylinder|
|Spraying Pressure||0.25MPa ~ 0.4MPa|
|Flux Flow||Flux Flow meter|
|Auto Flux Feeding||Optional|
|Exhaust Method||Upper Exhaust|
Information about wave solder RF-400A
Different combinations of tin, lead and other metals are used to create solder. The combinations used depend on the desired properties. The most popular combinations are SAC (Tin(Sn)/Silver(Ag)/Copper(Cu)) alloys and Sn63Pb37 (Sn63A) which is 63% tin, 37% lead. The latter combination is strong, has a low melting range, and melts and sets quickly. Higher tin compositions give the solder higher corrosion resistances, but raise the melting point. Another common composition is 11% tin, 37% lead, 42% bismuth, and 10% cadmium. This combination has a low melting point and is useful for soldering components that are sensitive to heat. Environmental and performance requirements also factor into alloy selection. Common restrictions include restrictions on lead (Pb) when RoHS compliance is required and restrictions on pure tin (Sn) when long term reliability is a concern.
Effects of cooling rate
It is important that the PCBs be allowed to cool at a reasonable rate. If they are cooled too fast, then the PCB can become warped and the solder can be compromised. On the other hand, if the PCB is allowed to cool too slowly, then the PCB can become brittle and some components may be damaged by heat. The PCB should be cooled by either a fine water spray or air cooled to decrease the amount of damage to the board.
Detailed Picture of wave solder RF-400A
Contact Person: IVY