Payment & Shipping Terms:
|No. Of Heating Zones:||Top 6 & Bottom 6||Temp. Setting Range:||Rome Temperature ~320C|
|Temperature Deviation On PCB:||± 1.5C||Startup Power:||Approx. 27KW|
|PCB Conveyor Method:||Mesh And Rails||Mesh Width:||450 MM|
6 Zones SMT Reflow Oven,
27 KW SMT Reflow Oven,
27 KW Conveyor Reflow Oven
Startup Power 27 KW 6 Zones SMT Reflow Oven Conveyor Equipment
SMT Equipment Manufacturer Reflow Oven 6 Zones for the Production Line
The parameter date of reflow oven
|No. of Heating Zones||Top 6 & Bottom 6|
|Length of Heating Zones||2600 MM|
|Temp. Setting Range||Rome Temperature ~320C|
|Temperature Control Precision||± 1C|
|Temperature Deviation on PCB||± 1.5C|
|Nozzle Plate||Stainless Steel Plate|
|Conveyor Height||900± 20 MM|
|Startup Power||Approx. 27KW|
|Max. Width of PCB||50 ~ 400 MM|
|PCB Conveyor Method||Mesh and Rails|
|Components Clearance||Top / Bottom Clearance of PCB is 25mm|
|Mesh Width||450 MM|
|Power Supply||380V 50HZ / 220V 60HZ|
|Dimension ( L*W*H )||4500*1300*1450|
|Normal Operation Power||About 5KW|
|No. of Cooling Zones||1|
|Cooling Method||Air Oven : Forced Air;
Nitrogen Oven : Water Chiller
SMT reflow soldering operation process is introduced in detail
1. At the beginning of production, you need to wear anti-static [industrial electrical appliances network-cnelc] electric gloves, put the printed board on the transmission chain network steadily, enter the machine to heat and cure, and wear anti-static gloves to prevent the board from malfunctioning. After cooling, place the boards in the turnover box and separate them with cardboard. Pay attention to the welding, curing status, temperature display status, chain transmission status of the printed board at all times during work. If emergency conditions such as jamming are found, press the emergency brake button quickly, and perform troubleshooting after shutting down and powering off.
2. Reflow soldering parameter setting
(1) Click the "Parameter Setting" menu on the main window screen, and select the "Working Parameter Setting" command in the pop-up drop-down menu. The working parameter setting dialog box appears. Set "temperature setting", "upper limit", "lower limit" and "speed setting" as required.
(2) Click the "OK" button to display "Please confirm whether the data is correct", click the "Yes" button to return to the main window.
(3) Check whether the temperature and speed setting values displayed in the main window are the input values.
(4) Save the reflow soldering parameter setting file.
①Select the "Save" command in the "File" drop-down menu to display the "Save As" dialog box.
②Click the scroll bar with the mouse to select the location and file type to store the file, such as temperature parameter file.
③Enter the file name of the file to be stored, such as SG1 (solder paste 1), TBJ1 (sticker glue 1).
④ Click the "Save" button in the dialog box.
Picture of our RF-600I Reflow Oven
Contact Person: IVY