Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temp. Setting Range:||Rome Temperature ~320C||Length Of Heating Zones:||3650 MM|
|No. Of Heating Zones:||Top10 & Bottom 10||Temperature Deviation On PCB:||± 1.5C|
|Max. Width Of PCB:||50 ~ 400 MM||Conveyor Direction:||Option|
|Power Supply:||380V 50HZ / 220V 60HZ||Dimension ( L*W*H ):||5700*1300*1450|
10 Zones SMT Reflow Oven,
380V SMT Reflow Oven,
10 Zones PCB Reflow Oven
IR 10 Zones SMT Reflow Oven For PCB Assembly Line Shockless No Noise
IR 10 Zones SMT PCB Reflow Oven for Assembly Line SMT Reflow Machine
Basic information of Reflow Oven RF-1010I Equipment
|No. of Heating Zones||Top10 & Bottom 10|
|No. of Cooling Zones||2|
|Length of Heating Zones||3650 MM|
|Temp. Setting Range||Rome Temperature ~320C|
|Temperature Control Precision||± 1C|
|Temperature Deviation on PCB||± 1.5C|
|Nozzle Plate||Stainless Steel Plate|
|Cooling Method||Air Oven : Forced Air;
Nitrogen Oven : Water Chiller
|Components Clearance||Top / Bottom Clearance of PCB is 25mm|
|Max. Width of PCB||50 ~ 400 MM|
|Conveyor Height||900± 20 MM|
|PCB Conveyor Method||Mesh and Rails|
|Mesh Width||450 MM|
|Power Supply||380V 50HZ / 220V 60HZ|
|Startup Power||Approx. 35KW|
|Normal Operation Power||About 11KW|
|Dimension ( L*W*H )||5700*1300*1450|
The unique advanced long life heating system
1. The heating system adopt the Swedish nickel heater with efficiency and energy-saving. The peak wave length of the radiation power is 4UM with curved surface reflector to the rising temperature speed, improve the thermal efficiency. And the special forced-air circulation system make PCB and the component heated uniform and eliminate the "shadow effect" completely .
2. Using special high temperature resistant protection system in heating preservation system and special iron in furnace .
3. Using imported Taiwan SanYue long axis of high temperature fan motor and W shaped heat pipe, Model design, no noise, shockless and easy for maintenance .
4. Whole oven are porous aluminum transfer the hot air to guarantee the hot air evenly to the PCB .the whole top oven fixtures can open completely so that easy to clean the oven inside .
Photos of Reflow Oven Equipment RF-1010I
Packing Method : Vaccum package
SMT reflow soldering operation process is introduced in detail
1. Preparation before reflow soldering
(1) Check the lubrication of each rotating shaft bearing seat.
(2) Check whether the rotation of the transmission chain is normal, to ensure that it is squeezed and jammed, and that the chain meshes well with each sprocket.
(3) Clean the furnace cavity, and do not put anything other than the workpiece in the machine.
(4) Before each use of the equipment, a spot check should be carried out and a record should be made according to the requirements of the spot check card.
Contact Person: IVY