Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Solder Pot Type:||Motor Drive||Exhaust Method:||Upper Exhaust|
|Control Mode:||PLC + Computer||No. Of Preheating Zones:||3|
|Preheating Length:||1800MM||Auto Flux Feeding:||Optional|
|Transmission Methos:||Step Motor||Spraying Pressure:||0.25MPa ~ 0.4MPa|
|Flux Flow:||Flux Flow Meter|
0.4MPa SMT DIP Line Machine,
3 Zones SMT DIP Line Machine,
Step Motor PCB Wave Soldering Oven
PCB Welding Machine RF-350B
Automatic SMT DIP Line Machine, Lead Free Wave Soldering for Assembly Line
The Date of Wave Solder Machine
|Control Mode||PLC + Computer|
|Solder Pot Type||Motor Drive|
|Solder Pot Capacity||About 400Kg|
|Wave Height Adjustment||Manual|
|Warm-up Time||Approx. 180min ( Setting at 250C)|
|Exhaust Method||Upper Exhaust|
|Flux Flow||Flux Flow Meter|
|Transmission Methos||Step Motor|
|Auto Flux Feeding||Optional|
|Spraying Pressure||0.25MPa ~ 0.4MPa|
|Preheating Temp||Room Temperature ~300C|
|Warm-up Time||Approx. 20/Min|
|No. of Preheating Zones||3|
Brand list of important components of wave solder
1. The streamlined appearance design of the machine body adopts the spraying process to prevent
the paint from falling off, which is beautiful and durable.
2. Two independent 0.8-meter preheating zones, all-infrared stainless steel heating M-type preheating
has a long service life and no short circuit, so that the PCB can obtain a good welding effect.
3. Patented titanium alloy chain claw, long life.
4. Single observation window is convenient for operation and maintenance.
5. The tin furnace adopts a single-wave nozzle design; the tin slag oxidation is low, and the liquid tin
flow design principle is adopted to reduce the impact oxidation of tin and greatly reduce the oxidation
of tin when welding small PCB boards. The adjustable distance is 50-250MM .
6. The transmission mechanism adopts a precise modular design, with accurate transmission, long life
and easy maintenance.
7. The rosin spray device can be pulled out and disassembled for easy cleaning and maintenance.
8. The flux fumes of the spray device are discharged from the dedicated air duct.
9. The PLC control system is adopted to ensure the reliability and stability of the system.
10. The machine can be switched on and off automatically according to the date, time and temperature
control parameters set by the user.
11. The heating temperature adopts PID closed-loop control, and the temperature control is stable and reliable.
12. Equipped with economic operation, automatic wave generation when passing the board, which minimizes
the amount of tin oxidation.
13. The short-circuit and over-current protection system protects the key electrical components of the equipment.
14. Closed loop control of transportation system. Whole machine control method Siemens PLC+SSR+ touch screen
Photos of Wave Solder RF-350B
Contact Person: IVY