Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Wave Soldering Machine RF-3S||Feature:||Lead Free Wave Solder|
|Weight:||About 1000KG||Control Mode:||PLC + Control Meter|
|Preheating Length:||1150 MM||Exhaust Capacity:||25M3/min|
|Flux Flow:||Throttle Valve||Startup Power:||6/28 KW|
Lead Free SMT Wave Soldering Machine,
Mini SMT Wave Soldering Machine,
SMT Wave Soldering Equipment
Lead Free SMT Wave Soldering Machine RF-3S
SMT Machine Mini-Type Lead Free Wave Soldering for Assembly Line
The Features of Mini Wave Soldering Machine RF-3S
1. Totally lead free design.
2. Japan made Mitsubishi PLC Control
3. Shaped stream line design, flexible operation, convenient to be cleaned and maintained.
4. External casting heating board of tin furnace with high efficiency.
5. Synchronous insert plate structure Japan made conveyor power equipped steady transportation.
6. Acoustic and optical warning and emergency brake system.
7. Low oxidation anti-erosion alloyed tin furnace, energy saving design of spraying nozzle fulfill lead free request absolutely.
8. Preheated by high efficient stainless steel heating pipe, good heat compensation and high stability.
|Commom of Wave Welding Machine|
|Dimension: L*W*H ( mm )||3400*1100*1650|
|Power||AC 3Ф380V 50HZ/AC 3Ф220V 60HZ|
|Operation/ Startup Power||6/28 KW|
|Operating System of Wave Soldering|
|Control Mode||PLC + Control Meter|
|Spraying System of Wave Solder|
|Flux Flow||Throttle Valve|
|Exhaust Method||Upper Exhaust|
|Auto Flux Feeding||Optional|
|Transmission Method||Air Cylinder|
|Preheating System of Wave Solder|
|Warm Time||Approx. 20/min|
|Preheating Model||IR Tube|
|Preheating Temp.||Room Temperature : ~300C|
|Preheating Length||1150 MM|
|No. of Preheating Zones||1|
Other Information of Wave Soldering Machine :
Wave soldering machine solder joint formation:
When the PCB enters the front end of the wave surface, the substrate and the pins are heated, and before leaving the wave, the entire PCB is immersed in the solder, that is, bridged by the solder, but at the moment it leaves the end of the wave , A small amount of solder adheres to the pad due to the wetting force, and due to surface tension, a small state of shrinkage with the lead as the center appears. At this time, the wetting force between the solder and the pad is greater than the two pads The cohesion of the solder between. Therefore, a full, round solder joint will be formed, and the excess solder leaving the wave tail will fall back into the tin bath due to gravity.
Product Packing Method of Wave Soldering Machine
1. What is the solder pot capacity for your wave solder machine?
We have 3 types of solder pot, 300KG / 400KG / 450KG
2. What is the solder pot material?
For the leaded solder pot, the material is stainless steel;
For the lead-free solder pot, the material is titanium alloy.
3. How we can set preheating/solder temperature?
If the machine without PC control, you can set the temperature and other soldering parameters on control panel; if the machine with PC control, you can set, save, call all parameters in software, and you can monitor the machine condition on the software interface.
4. What is standard temperature setting for wave solder machine?
Leaded soldering: Preheating1: 100℃ / Preheating2: 110℃ / Preheating3: 120℃ / Solder pot: 245℃
Lead-free soldering: Preheating1: 100℃ / Preheating2: 110℃ / Preheating3: 120℃ / Solder pot: 265℃
5. How are can make maintenance for wave solder machine?
Everyday: Cleaning the sundries in the pre-heating zone and solder pot, and check deviation between setting temperature and the real-time temperature (once every hour) ; Inspect tin surface altitude, at circumstance do not turn on the wave crest, the normal tin’s height should be kept 3-5 mms apart from the solder-pool;
Every week: Periodically cleaning of heating parts, clean out the oxide in the spray nozzle;
Every three months: Check electric circuit and electric wire
Contact Person: Ivan Zhu